Employment Practices Liability
Hiring, Firing and everything in between
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Interruption Converage
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Cyber Liability and Computer Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Installation Floaters
- Landlord & Building owner Coverage
- Products Liability Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Surety Bonds
- Transit, Shipping and Cargo Coverage
- Workers Compensation
Protecting businesses from the newest Lawsuit Craze.
Claims relating to negligent hiring, firing or discrimination practices are one of the most emerging types of lawsuits against employers in the United States and particularly New Jersey. In order to protect your businesses from allegations, or claims arising from wrongful employment practices, the NJAA encourages any business with employees to limit their exposure by purchasing employment practices liability coverage.
Our insurance carriers are equipped to provide policies that protect your company against allegations and lawsuits ranging from discrimination in hiring, wrongful termination, non-compliance with written employment guidelines, to sexual harassment and beyond. These types of lawsuits are extremely expensive to defend, making it essential that a business is property covered for these exposures.