Workers Compensation - The Must Have Policy
Now matter how safe you are your employees can still get injured
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Interruption Converage
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Cyber Liability and Computer Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Installation Floaters
- Landlord & Building owner Coverage
- Products Liability Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Surety Bonds
- Transit, Shipping and Cargo Coverage
- Workers Compensation
Who Needs Workersâ€™ Compensation?
Practically every business, large or small, needs to have some type of workers compensation insurance. Employers purchase workers compensation coverage in order to provide for or meet an obligation to their employees under a state's insurance statutes. Because every state has differing legislation governing the practical implementation of worker's compensation coverage, it is essential that insurance agents are well educated and knowledgeable in a broad range of coverage requirements.
The New Jersey Agents Alliance has access to dozens of insurance carriers, enabling our agents to handle workers compensation insurance for the smallest business to the largest company. Workers Compensation plans differ by state, but are highly affected by particular nuances, making it essential for our agents to be on the forefront of market changes and insurance company appetites. With our expertise, the NJ Alliance agents can help clients analyze their experience modification and other rating factors to ensure that you are paying the correct and most affordable premiums.